Ryan is currently trying to campaign for himself, against what this blog has said. In his "copy and paste this where ever you see people saying bad things about me" blog, he harps on ONE person's story of ONE thing. Now, I will remind you that there are people throughout the ENTIRE country that have stories about girls Ryan has raped and/or forced himself upon... not just one guy that says he raped 2 girls.
In all honesty, I don't care if he raped 2 girls, or if it was made up. The shit I personally know for fact (which was posted in MY blog is enough for me to know what a manipulative piece of shit he is, and that he needs A. serious help, B. a serious ass-whooping, and finally C. to be locked up (whether it be jail time, or mental health time). I could name many, many girls Ryan has victimized, or forced himself upon... and not only that, I could also make a few quick phone calls and get even more names. If your only defense is that no one can name anyone you've hurt, you're shit out of luck. It's rude, and not my place, to publicly out someone, without their consent, so I refuse to further torment any of the girls Ryan has come into contact with in his life... but trust me, it's happened, and is still happening. I have been in many of these girls' shoes before in my lifetime. It is EMBARRASSING to admit that someone forced you to have sex with them, and it's SCARY when someone isn't taking no for an answer... it's EMBARRASSING to know that you couldn't stop something you didn't want, so you just gave in. Just because it isn't textbook, violent rape, does NOT make it right. I have personally had a conversation with Ryan about this years ago.
NOwhere in his blog did he mention anything I said as being untrue. Ryan has NEVER responded to anything I've had to say about him, because he simply can't say I'm lying. He would rather delete and disallow comments on a blog I comment on with the truth, than reply or let anyone else see what I had to say. He would rather pacify me in conversation, and not do anything (much as he did in Philly). He would rather ignore what I have to say, because he knows it's the truth. I am nothing, if not an honest person.
With that said: Ryan Smith, lie all you want... it doesn't make it any better for you. Every single person that actually knows who and what you are won't buy your shit for a second. I would also venture to say that the people they're close with wouldn't either. The number of people who figure you out grows daily, people you may even still think you have under your manipulation. There will come a time where you will run out of places to hide, and people to fool, and then what will you do? (Probably start in on a younger generation... gross.) Ryan, you have become the person that molested you as a child. I hope you're happy. Maybe you'll find your way back to Jesus for some broad, and have the zombie retouched as a Jesus again. Dumbass.
DON'T BELIEVE THE HYPE!

1 comment:
Going by that photo at the top of the page, it's little wonder you ladies aren't getting the respect you feel you deserve.
Post a Comment