Thursday, March 20, 2008

Am I really going to blog?

The last few months of my life, minus a few minor uh-ohs, have been amazing.

Friends have had beautiful babies, or are expecting. Alli and Shani, some of my best friends, just had beautiful baby boys, and I'm so jealous that neither of them live within driving distance.




For the past three months, I've been dating the most amazing guy. He does so much for me, and loves the dumbest shit about me. Our one month "anniversary", he brought me breakfast in bed, and paid for his friend Chris to tattoo my thighs.





I stayed in Baltimore for a good month and a half, just hanging out with him, his roommates, and their dogs. I think I watched every DVD in that fucking rowhouse, twice. I love him enough to deal with moving cross-country, to a city I barely know, and have few friends.




Nick came to visit in early March, and essentially quit his job to stay longer. Oops. I can't wait to actually live with him, and not have to worry about the next time either of us will afford to get to each other. I can't wait to adopt our little dog, dress it in gay little doggy clothes, and force Nick to watch America's Next Top Model, and The Girls Next Door with me. I can't wait for Ikea shopping for our home. I can't wait to share everything, and according to him, neither can he. For the first time in any relationship, I actually believe him when he says things like that. I have no doubt in my mind how he feels about me. He leaves me no room for doubt.






Here's to hoping I keep up with this.

No comments: